Sunday, May 22, 2016

Summer 2016 - Geoff Skins Game Recap

So we almost had another scoring issue today. This time, it was my fault (I think). Tall Mike's handicap on the app was 23, when it should have been 27. Either I entered it in wrong, or it got reset to his index when we were trying to figure out how to change his country flag on the website (spoiler alert, you can't).

Anyway... despite being screwed out of 4 strokes... Tall Mike STILL beat the crap out of everyone today. He's on fire, and won his 3rd tournament in a row. I'm pretty sure his handicap will finally drop on the next revision. But regardless, he's playing great golf lately.

Dave finished 2nd and was the big winner in the skins game. Check out the tournament page for the breakdown.

----------------------------

We're off next week for Memorial Day. However, tell me now if you're not playing Week 3 on June 5th. The only regulars I have out right now are John and Buchert.

2 comments: