We're back! Despite a 4-week long break... Week 1 kind of snuck up on me. We're going to slightly alter the schedule this season. So let's play some "Good News, Bad News."
We'll start with the Bad News:
- Reid is still insisting we hold the Jamaican Open at Pebble Creek.
- We're playing Pebble Creek this week, due to a favorably dry forecast. We can't play there later this summer when it's a soup bowl.
- Because of another tournament going on Sunday... we tee off at 8:00AM. This will probably make it a mini hangover event for some of you. I apologize in advance.
How about some Good News:
- Reid and I bought vouchers for you people, so the round is $25 cash.
- You'll also get a free replay round that is probably heavily restricted on when you can use it. But hey, free golf! At Pebble Creek!
- Teeing off early gives you the rest of the day to watch The Players. Or to go shopping with your wife. Whatever.
So to recap... Jamaican Open this Sunday. 8am (don't be late). Bring $25 cash for the round plus $10 for your entry fee.
OUT are: JW, John, Gary. I have Buchert as OUT for now but he might get back in. Let me know.
Geoff - I assume Troy reads the blog. I'm also assuming he's in this week. Let me know if that's not the case.
I should be in.
ReplyDeleteSweet..loving that Pebble Creek action. Haha. I'm in.
ReplyDeletePebble Creek? At 8 AM? Count me in!
ReplyDelete