Monday, July 25, 2016

2016 Ryder Cup Practice Round

Alright kids... who wants to take off work on this Friday (July 29th) and play a practice round at Grand Cypress New Course? I know this is last minute... but that's what sick days are for.

I contacted the course, and they can get us out at 9:39am for $49. No limit on how many we bring.

Comment ASAP!

16 comments:

  1. IN! I'll actually be in Orlando then for a builders trade show so this works out well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nevermind. Outing is canceled.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sigh. By the way Mike Fahrman claims he has a buddy that has your EXACT demeanor (aka being a dick/smart ass) out on the course. Buchert and I agreed we are gonna get him to come out and play a round with you sometime. #FightFireWithFire

    ReplyDelete
  4. We'll probably both shoot under par.

    ReplyDelete
  5. In so far...

    Chandler
    Gary
    Gorecki
    Tall Mike
    John

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey chandler if there is enough of a demand would you run a season starting after the Ryder cup? I'd say enough people will be interested especially with the Scotland trip coming up

    ReplyDelete
  7. Freakin dead beat no workin slackers

    ReplyDelete
  8. No but I will post games every week for people to join. Especially the Scotland people. We should spend time working on our game and I know some people like playing sporadically. I'm not one of those people

    ReplyDelete
  9. Two spots left for Friday golf at Grand Cypress.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nobody on their deathbed ever said: "I really wish I went to work more often."

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gary is bringing 2 friends so only one spot left for Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  12. You obviously have never set foot in a really crappy nursing home or government supported assisted living facility.

    ReplyDelete
  13. That's actually correct. And I now see the error in my generalization.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Only lawyers set foot in those places......

    ReplyDelete