Troy was able to get us on ChampionsGate Country Club, this Sunday at 11am. The online rate out there is $99. He got us on for $25.
Address is: 8950 Clifton Draw Dr., ChampionsGate, FL 33896
Give yourself PLENTY of time to get out there. The entrance can be hard to find and I got lost the one time I was out there.
Also note... and I can not stress this enough... THIS IS NOT THE OMNI RESORT ALSO CALLED ChampionsGate!
They are next door to each other. Do not go to the wrong course. Definitely car pool.
And bring your rain gear.
I don't think it's wise to play blended tees here, it's going to play like "The Open" wind speed could be around 15-25 Mph.
ReplyDeleteThis is the first time in recorded history that Reid has suggested moving up.
ReplyDeleteMight have something to do with shooting his career best round last weekend.
ReplyDeleteI'm pretty sure Katie paid me. You can remove her from the deadbeat list.
ReplyDeleteReally, My career best! One of my best rounds is on this course, Chandler was there. Best round at Tranquilo Golf Club, my best in the league is 84 at The Eagles. BTW I am not asking to move up, just that I have played 4 rounds here and it can get very windy.
ReplyDeleteP.S. I can go lower in League play.
How is 84 better than 83? You shot 83 on Sunday.
ReplyDeleteHe told me he isn't going to count old-man tees until he's in his 60s.
ReplyDeleteWell it's his best score relative to par including countryway.
ReplyDeleteActually it should have been 79...
ReplyDeleteI thought Reid was in his 60's??
ReplyDeleteNobody really knows. I think we should make Reid show his birth certificate in order to play in the league. #birther
ReplyDeleteThe guy in is 60's rules the long drive... #Average260yds
ReplyDelete#260ob
ReplyDeleteWait a moment...I resemble that! #Walmart
ReplyDelete