Tell me now if you're OUT for the Gorecki Memorial on Sunday, July 17th.
It's summer, so we're heading back to the old-man tees at Buffalo Creek. The last time we played there, two people shot in the 70s (gross) and the field (10 people) combined for 12 birdies. Eight of those were on par-5s! Isn't golf more fun when you make more birdies than triple bogeys?!? Because the field did that as well.
Anyway, tell me now if you're in or out. Right now the only OUT I have are: Dan and Darren.
Update - I got 9 on the list for the Gorecki, and 2 out. That leaves: Geoff, Troy, Buchert, Brendan, Dave. Where you guys at? I'm assuming we'll end up with more than 12 so the plan is to book 4 groups.
-------------------------
On Sunday at East Lake Woodlands... get there early. Yes, I know many of us will actually be hungover. However, we've never played here before, it's a private club, and we need to make sure we get all checked in and are not pulling up at our tee time. Do it for Brendan. Even though he'll probably be one of the guys that sleeps in too late and misses the round.
See you Saturday!
Maybe I've missed it but what is our tee time?
ReplyDelete9:30am on Sunday!
ReplyDeletein for the win
ReplyDeleteIn
ReplyDeleteMost likely in. Small chance I Gorecki. I'll know Tuesday for sure.
ReplyDeleteYou're gonna Gorecki the Gorecki? That could open up black holes or some shit.
ReplyDeleteI'm out
ReplyDelete