Couple of guys missed the Lake Jovita voucher. Reid just bought the Brooksville CC one on Deal Caddy. $25 good through November 4th. I'll grab one of those too.
But who is up for playing Countryside on September 18th? It's the private course we were going to play last year... but the entire state flooded and we had to go somewhere else. The course (3 nines) is decent, and if we like it we could add it to the rotation.
Comment now if you want in so we can work on getting a group reserved.
I'll be home for a golf tournament that weekend.
ReplyDeleteI'll be playing Straits that weekend. Or may get relegated to Irish. Either way, I'll be playing in Kohler.
ReplyDeleteThe Straits is on my list... so hopefully you play that one.
ReplyDeleteI'm in for Countryside on the 18th.
ReplyDeleteIn for countryside.
ReplyDeleteJW say hi to my home state! Cheese Curds and Brats await you! And NO Budweiser consumption allowed!
IN for Brooksville too
ReplyDeleteDoes that mean you bought a Brooksville voucher?
ReplyDeleteAnyone want to buy mine?
ReplyDelete