Sunday, August 21, 2016

Golf - Sunday August 28th

Next week at Eaglebrooke. I have a 4-some voucher with one available spot left. Already in are Gary and Darren. Tee time is 10:20am and cost is $30 for the voucher.

First person to say they want in gets the final spot. If more people want to play, the rate is about $45+ tax.

7 comments:

  1. IN but may Gorecki it. Still counts though as I have quite the streak lately! (for the better)w

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darren's prayers have been answered.

    Anyone else want a spot when Gorecki bails?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also... don't just reserve a spot if you're planning on bailing. That's being a dick. Under rule #14... you'll be ignored next time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. not planning on bailing otherwise I wouldnt have said I'm in. Honestly when's the last time I reserved then bailed? Hope you and others see the improvement. Reason I joked is I wanted others to post they were interested too in case my availibilty changes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You reserved a spot on the men's tees today and then bailed for the red tees.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What was the damage at Copperhead?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't have everyone's scores... but nobody broke 90. Lot of 92s and 93s. Couple guys over 100. If we had a league event, Gorecki would have won from the ladies tee box.

    ReplyDelete