Way too early
Yeah, too early. I'm out.
Under Gorecki? I'm out too!
With Geoff out we are down to 10 ppl
Tell Gorecki to pick me up at 7:30
Gorecki seems to think the league prefers tee times before 9am. Which really translates to: Gorecki prefers super early tee times, and so clearly the rest of the league wants them as well.I told him this would be a great test of that hypothesis.
I know I'm old, but I like getting out early so I don't spend the entire day on the course.
Not that I matter but early is better. Less wind and you don't spend the whole day golfing.
Who's Dan?
Way too early
ReplyDeleteYeah, too early. I'm out.
ReplyDeleteUnder Gorecki? I'm out too!
ReplyDeleteWith Geoff out we are down to 10 ppl
ReplyDeleteTell Gorecki to pick me up at 7:30
ReplyDeleteGorecki seems to think the league prefers tee times before 9am. Which really translates to: Gorecki prefers super early tee times, and so clearly the rest of the league wants them as well.
ReplyDeleteI told him this would be a great test of that hypothesis.
I know I'm old, but I like getting out early so I don't spend the entire day on the course.
ReplyDeleteNot that I matter but early is better. Less wind and you don't spend the whole day golfing.
ReplyDeleteWho's Dan?
ReplyDelete