Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Summer 2016 - Faz Stats

Faz sent over his stats. Usually he includes everyone and just highlights those people who played in 4 or fewer events. Well... I just straight up deleted them. Get that non-dedicated clutter out of here!


We need to book Countryside soon. Right now we have one group: Chandler, Gorecki, Darren, Dave. The rest of you fools need to commit ASAP so we don't look like chumps rolling up there with 4 people. Sunday, September 18th.

11 comments:

  1. I played in 6 matches if you include Ryder Cup. Where are my stats?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to all but Gorecki for finishing first in at least one category.

    I'm impressed with my par 5's on the season. I would have guessed I'd have been much worse. #progress #babysteps #whataboutbob

    ReplyDelete
  3. My exclusion from the summer stats proves that my wife's complaints that I golf too much are unfounded. Accordingly, I am in for the 18th.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My buddy Tyson is in for the 18th too

    ReplyDelete
  5. We got: me, Darren, Gorecki, Dave, Brendan, Casey, Buchert, Geoff, Tyson And Tall Mike. 10 so far.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brendan is adding another guy, Danny, to make 11

    ReplyDelete
  7. It won't be mine Dave! Congrats on the domination though.

    And if I'm getting pressured to "move back" a set a tees for next season I'm wondering if the league is going to want the same for you.

    ReplyDelete