Tuesday, October 4, 2016

September Handicap Tracker

ALOT of activity this past month which means either we enjoy playing golf in 95 degree weather or the bucs just aren't that appealing to watch.
EVERY league member (except Troy *cough slacker*) played in September and reported their rounds to Chandler.
And with some decent rounds posted, there was some considerable shifting among the handicap ranks...
Starting off with a new low handicap leader! Dave has been playing lights out as of late and even with Dan's impressive low 80's rounds at difficult high-slope courses, Dave's mid and upper 70's scores dropped him to a 7.1! Are you now ready to join Dan in the back tees Dave?
Props to Chandler on this month's largest handicap drop (1.7). He's currently tied with his lowest handicap ever. Looks like he's using this time to practice and play more rounds of golf as his fiance' wants him as little involved as possible with the wedding planning. 
Darren did a little leap frogging jumping into to the 5th lowest handicapper in our league. A few other guys bundled up in the 12&13 handicap range though so he might not get to enjoy this position for long.
And yes as Chandler mentioned yours truly has moved up from the cellar for the first time in league history. After he posted that my handicap is now lower than both Geoff and JW, Dub then immediately reported some rounds that put him back ahead of me, but it's only by .2 of a point!
So props again to the continued play. Keep checking the blog as I'm sure some round invitations will be posted.

2 comments:

  1. I'll let mine drop after I win next season and keep more of you scrubs out of the champions dinner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and I played Heritage Harbor with Troy last Sunday, I shot 96, he shot 100, but we played white tees.

    ReplyDelete