If you'd prefer to play Sunday instead, I believe Gorecki is looking for a game. Make comments below!
And a bunch of you need to fill out the registration form (if anything so I can link up your account). Make your existence count!
Looks like we got 2 full groups for Saturday.
I'm in for Saturday and Sunday
ReplyDeleteDarren and big John are also in for Saturday. I'll book something tomorrow
ReplyDeleteI just booked us 9:15am at Lexington Oaks. Gonna be like $45 or something.
ReplyDeleteMyself, Buchert, Darren and Big John. If anyone else wants to go, say so now while there's still tee times.
I'll play if we get enough for a second tee time. I'll check with Troy
ReplyDeleteTroy is in. Checking on one more
ReplyDeleteOk so Geoff, Troy and Tall Mike. I'll grab another time.
ReplyDeleteSomeone tell Gorecki to look at the current standings! It's the only time he'll see himself tied for first place.
ReplyDeleteGot the 9:07am tee time. Guess we have one spot open!
ReplyDeleteAnd I believe Geoff is correct. Only time he's ever been in 1st in the standings is pre-season!
IM IN!! But will need to carpool on account of the hangover
ReplyDeleteGorecki will pick you up. And then drive his car into a lake, Ted Kennedy style.
ReplyDeleteWish I could join you guys. Playing in a scramble at TPC.
ReplyDeleteChappaquiddick jokes, LOL... Super timely!
ReplyDeleteI don't know my audience!
ReplyDeleteThat deadbeat list is looking awfully deadbeaty
ReplyDeleteDeadbeat Payment Tour?
ReplyDeleteDeadbeats Paying Terribly?
I got nothing.
Don't Pay Timely? Dollars Postponed 'Til...? Dudes Producing Tabs?
ReplyDeleteFaz is still around?
Those are all better than what I came up with. Wouldn't expect anything less from the "Dudes Playing Together" creator.
ReplyDeleteWinters in Faz World contain far too much travel.
Delaying Payments Together. That's my final answer.
ReplyDeleteChandler is right, Faz out of town mucho lately. Luckily I've been squeezing in some golf here and there. The ol' handicap is looking really nice. I can almost taste the trophy.
ReplyDeleteAnyone want to book at Streamsong Black? Opens fall 2017
ReplyDeleteI'll go play it once. Probably in 2018 Summer
ReplyDeleteThey want you to book a 2-3 night stay to play right now. Probably cost a grand
ReplyDeleteEasily. But that restriction will be gone by the summer. It'll still be expensive though. Disappointed they don't have more local discounts in general.
ReplyDeleteSummer rate is $85 for florida residents. Starts 5/31/17
ReplyDeleteYeah plus $25 for caddie.
ReplyDeleteNo caddie if you walk. Might die though to save $25
ReplyDeleteWe did that a couple years ago. And JW, Big John etc did last year. Everyone will confirm walking there is miserable and can possibly kill you. I'll never walk there again.
ReplyDeleteI decided it was wise to work out for the first time ever the night before we walked the course with pull carts. I actually died.
ReplyDeleteI almost walked the Red course then decided I'd pay the extra last minute for a cart. As I drove the course I recall looking around and thinking, "man, that's the best money I've spent in a long time."
ReplyDeleteYeah, that is the worst I've ever seen Big John look. We thought he was going to have to be air-lifted to the nearest hospital.
ReplyDeleteWe played/walked the Blue course in the morning then some of decided to take them up on playing the Red course in the afternoon at the replay rate which was $70. I was just about to chip onto the green on hole #1 when the siren went off that there was lightning in the area and they made us go back to the club house..
Pretty sure I still have the $70 voucher (that may have expired) but IF I ever decide to go back, there is a 0% chance I will walk the course pulling my own bag. That was the worst non-drinking related experience of my life.