More rounds played this month equaled some shifts in handicaps and rankings. Here are some notes:
Dan took over the top spot of lowest handicap by.. NOT recording any rounds in October. Dave recorded 2 rounds in the mid eighties and witnessed his HC go up by almost a half point. Crazy.
Chandler played several rounds this month scoring in low eighties and a 78 which in turn drops his handicap to a personal best (I believe) 7.9. No need to compliment him on this feat given his ego.
The Gary/Darren/Faz/Buchert log jam continued with Gary and Darren slipping some and Faz and Buchery improving. Would be interesting to see how this foursome competes come next season.
Brendan played a couple courses including The Claw (why??) and shaved almost a whole point off his.
Darryl couldn't handle having me as his boss and retired (again) from the construction industry to instead pursue his card on the Senior Tour. So he's retaking lessons and as a result we see his HC go the wrong way and jump a point and a half! Well hopefully the "gotta get worse before getting better" comes true as he has some work to do before next season and Scotland.
Geoff did NOT like being in the cellar so with 2 rounds posted in the mid nineties he leap frogs JW and I. Then JW plays a couple rounds and watches his handicap slip just enough to fall below me. With me not playing or practicing at all this month (ouch) I hope my swing and play doesn't regress.
Well keep posting opportunities to play on the blog and send Chandler your scores. With Fall weather approaching we might actually be comfortable out on the links!
I played my most solid round in recent memory, last weekend at Southern Hills. I'm coming for that TROPHY!
ReplyDeleteI was told you were on fire. Looks like you shot about -7 net. That usually wins.
ReplyDeleteAlso I'm told the new greens up at Southern Hills are nice and fast.
Yeah, they were no joke. I burned a few by for some nice 3-putts!
ReplyDeleteOne word.....sandbagger.
ReplyDeleteNope, that was just the way he putts...but then again he did have that "deer in the headlights" look when I told him that we would enforce the 10 under rule if he kept stomping our team with natural birdies!
ReplyDeleteOne thing for sure Ebony and Ivory took the ca$h...
ReplyDeleteHaha
ReplyDelete