Good day out at Lexington Oaks on Saturday. The weather was absolutely perfect, and the course was in pretty good shape. Based on my "napkin math," Geoff and Darren played well shooting even par (net). But Katie shot a 43 (gross) on the back nine to go -4 (net). It was a driving clinic, with her striping every tee shot 200ish down the middle, and on one hole driving the green and needing to apologize to the guys in front of us.
----------------------
I'll be playing hurt on Sunday morning somewhere. Around 9am, somewhere not too far out of town. Comment if you want in.
Also comment if you want in on the December 18th trip to play 36 holes up in Ocala. It's the final part of our "Ryder Cup" recon mission. I know Gary and Darren are in so far. I gotta book that on Sunday, so speak up now.
----------------------
Finally, we only have SIX people who need to fill out the registration form for next season. Be sure to do that or I'm not going to save a spot for you week 1. If it worked for 13 people, you can only blame user error and failure to read the directions if you're having issues (Tall Mike).
I'm in for Sunday.
ReplyDeleteI'm in for hangover invitational practice on Sunday morning.
ReplyDeleteSince it's going to be one of those handicap increasing "throw away" rounds... let's just go see how bad Heritage Harbor is these days. It's a winter staple anyway.
ReplyDeleteWorks for me
ReplyDelete9am booked for the following people: Chandler, Darren, Faz, Gorecki.
ReplyDeleteKeep making comments if you want in and we can add another time. But do so quickly.
Thank you for recapping my personal best 9 holes of all time :) y'all are going down on January 8th. I'm not in for sunday
ReplyDeleteTee it back.... 👀
ReplyDelete