Friday, January 27, 2017

DPT Rapture Dates

We need to nail down an official date for this year's Ryder Cup Rapture. Here's how the qualifying will work:

- Top 12 people based on Official Golf Rankings, after Week 3 of the Summer season, are selected.

- If we actually have 16 people available for the the weekend we choose, we will take up to that number. I don't think this will happen. And I also don't think we'll EVER take more than 16 people.

- This year we're playing three days, starting on Friday. You'll need to get that day off from work.

- The weekend we choose will be based on the MOST currently ranked player's availability. However, I want EVERYONE to respond. I'll be keeping a chart, probably on this post, and bumping it up to remind you to respond.

- This is something you should be planning around, so if you currently don't have events on the calendar these dates, you should assume you're good to go. We have to plan this far in advance so I can talk to courses and find out their maintenance schedule.

Got it? Comment on this post if you're IN or OUT the following weekends:

August 4th, 5th, 6th
August 11th, 12th, 13th
August 18th, 19th, 20th
August 25th, 26th, 27th
*September 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th
September 8th, 9th, 10th

*First weekend of September is Labor Day weekend. Tell me if you're going to be around, but this might cause some scheduling conflicts with courses in general, as well as affect our ability to get group discounts and home rentals.

Anything later in the year conflicts with football. We should be able to make one of the above 6 weekends work. Get on it!

Response Grid:


13 comments:

  1. Out for September. In for others.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Out weekends 8/25 and 9/1. In for the rest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in for 8/18 and 8/25. Likely out for all the other dates.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm in for 8/4 and 8/11. Out for all other dates.

    ReplyDelete
  5. And we already have zero dates where the current top 12 can make it. So if you're one of those people who only have 2 dates open... start trying to make it 3 dates open!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nothing schedule for any of the dates listed.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't plan life that far ahead, so I'm open for whatevs.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have the non-qualified people (less than 8 events in previous 18) listed by events played then current standings. So that order doesn't really mean anything at the moment, but it creates a nice Casey Anthony pairing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good for all dates at the moment.

    ReplyDelete