Here's the itinerary:
Friday, August 18th: Round 1, course TBD, 10am-ish
Saturday, August 19th: Round 2, course TBD, 10am-ish
Sunday, August 20th: Round 3, Black Diamond (Quarry), 11:00am
I'm looking at renting two AirBnB houses in Inverness. They'll both have 6 beds and couches, so we can take 16 with no problem. But we have two options, with estimated costs for the ENTIRE trip (golf, housing, taxes):
1) Check in Thursday night, allowing us to sleep in and not rush to the first course ($310)
2) Check in Friday after our first round, meaning we'd be leaving Tampa at 7am-ish ($265)
Again, the costs include EVERYTHING and will probably end up little lower. But for comparisons sake, below is a list of every Rapture so far, and the all-in cost of the trip:
2014 - Sebring (2 nights) - $190
2015 - World Woods (2 nights) - $180
2016 - Reunion (2 nights) - $331
Obviously the first two years were incredible deals, and ones we should return to in future years. But does anyone have any preference on adding an extra night this year? I'm not pro-rating for someone who doesn't take advantage of that extra night.
Let me know in the comments!
Check in Thursday night. No need to rush around Friday morning.
ReplyDeleteI like Thursday night check in.
ReplyDeleteWhether or not I join is in question but the Thursday night deal is a no brainer.
ReplyDeleteCan we move the Jamaican Open to one of the bye weeks? That's the weekend of the Gasparilla Music festival. I assume several people are going, including me..
ReplyDeleteThat's why I'm out that weekend, as well. Surprisingly, not a lot of interest from other league members. It's my favorite weekend of the year. Since I'm eliminated from contention anyway, I'm pretty indifferent towards the Jamaican being moved.
ReplyDeleteI'd vote for Thursday night check in. Do we have 16 folks who can make it that weekend?
We have 16 who said IN. Whether or not it stays that number... Probably unlikely. Hope so though.
ReplyDeleteAlso, Darren is still listed as "In" for March 12.
ReplyDeleteYeah. Just about everyone is! #jamaicanmusicfestival
ReplyDeleteI need to check on times for that Sunday. My wife and I are going to see Ryan Adams at the music festival, but I can probably play golf and still make it.
ReplyDeleteI might have to drive up Friday morning depending on my schedule. I am fine with still getting the Thursday check in though.
ReplyDeleteThursday is good with me
ReplyDeleteOK I've heard from about nine people, so since we only need 12 that's good enough for me. I'll start trying to reserve the two houses for Thursday check-in.
ReplyDeleteI vote for Thursday check in
ReplyDeleteWell good. Because houses are booked
ReplyDelete