I'll keep you posted on that..
I see what you did there.
I'm in for both days
I'd play both
John, find one more and grab a time near ours with Moostenbrink
I have to Gorecki, so Mooster or John can take my spot.
Or Gorecki can take your spot... if he wasn't scared of shooting higher than a 91. But alas, he is.
Can't play Saturday. I'm available for Sunday and I'm working on finding us a course. Stay tuned.
Ok. After you find one we'll keep you posted on if we'll show up.
Reid is taking JW's Gorecki'd spot.
One of these days I'm going to need to play a round of golf again. Anyone want to get a game next weekend?
I'm torn on Masters Sunday. I like when our schedule allows us to play Countryway that morning, but I don't really want to go back there not during league play. Saturday I'm out I think.
i was thinking of doing the member for a day promo at River Hills Saturday.
Post the details of that. If it's early enough I may be in.
I'll keep you posted on that..
ReplyDeleteI see what you did there.
ReplyDeleteI'm in for both days
ReplyDeleteI'd play both
ReplyDeleteJohn, find one more and grab a time near ours with Moostenbrink
ReplyDeleteI have to Gorecki, so Mooster or John can take my spot.
ReplyDeleteOr Gorecki can take your spot... if he wasn't scared of shooting higher than a 91. But alas, he is.
ReplyDeleteCan't play Saturday. I'm available for Sunday and I'm working on finding us a course. Stay tuned.
ReplyDeleteOk. After you find one we'll keep you posted on if we'll show up.
ReplyDeleteReid is taking JW's Gorecki'd spot.
ReplyDeleteOne of these days I'm going to need to play a round of golf again. Anyone want to get a game next weekend?
ReplyDeleteI'm torn on Masters Sunday. I like when our schedule allows us to play Countryway that morning, but I don't really want to go back there not during league play. Saturday I'm out I think.
ReplyDeletei was thinking of doing the member for a day promo at River Hills Saturday.
ReplyDeletePost the details of that. If it's early enough I may be in.
ReplyDelete