This tracker has what your handicap was at the start of this spring season (1/1) and then at the conclusion of it (4/1) so you can see if your handicap reflects how you fared during the league's 9 events.
Congrats to Katie and John for their one-two finish in this year's standings and they also had the biggest drops in handicap indexes.
It was pretty even among league members with those that had their indexes improve over the season vs those that saw theirs increase. Odd as we normally see a majority improvement of scores as the season concludes due to getting out and playing nearly every weekend. Maybe Katie and John are willing to share their secret!
Well here's the tracker. Another fun season has concluded and looking forward to us resuming at the end of the month!
I'm watching John Rahm videos and getting my damn swing fixed so I can win a tournament and qualify for the Rapture. It'd be a shame for the league to get that close to heaven (Gainesville) without me.
ReplyDeleteDidn't I convince you to go up there anyway with me... when we both fail to qualify?
ReplyDeleteAm I the only one that thought requests for these posts were sarcastic?
ReplyDeleteNo. We are all on the same page.
ReplyDeleteI was saying Boo-urns...
ReplyDeleteI doubt I'll spend the weekend away to watch these people play in a tournament.
But like... We'd still be playing
ReplyDeleteYou and me. And Brendan. Three amigos. Big dollar cash game. $50 per double-chip.
ReplyDeleteThat could be fun... still, Faz needs to man up and decide to participate.
ReplyDeleteI think he's waiting to see about family plans or something that weekend. Either way, I'm going to do a post later about "The Leftovers." Maybe we can bring up one of the potential recruits too to get some rounds in.
ReplyDelete