Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Week 1 - Preview

Stoneybrook is going to be a good test for the Scotland guys... as the course is apparently pretty dry, fairways are tight, and greens are NOT butter smooth. The way golf was intended.

Below is the scorecard. I have Dave on the black tees, Gorecki on the W/S tees, Katie on the green tees. EVERYONE else is on the whites unless you tell me by this Friday.

For those considering a move... moving back to black adds at least 3 strokes to your handicap... while moving up to W/S reduces it by at least 1. Plus whatever based on your index.



Also... UPDATE YOUR REGISTRATION. For all upcoming weeks. We got three of us actively booking courses as we speak, and the schedule is going to shift slightly due to course availability.

Oh, and we have two open spots for Sunday. Some of you mentioned in upcoming weeks you have guests. Let me know what those are again on here so it's saved.

2 comments:

  1. I'll play the blacks if there is still room to put me in Dave's group. If that spot gets filled, I'll play from the Whites to speed up the pace of play since my group already has a player teeing off from a different set of tees.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I'll shuffle the groups around so you two are together in the final group. Trying to give you and John enough time to sober up.

    ReplyDelete