That said, the addition of a monetary factor this year sparked a desire to back up my value to a Rapture team with some numbers, so I started looking into player performance based on the suggested payouts. I added and divided and got some efficiency numbers to help Gary and Katie see who the best performers in these events have been. Without further ado, I introduce to you Dub's Rapture Value Rankings:
Monday, May 22, 2017
Dub's Rapture Rankings
With the DPT rankings locked in, and me sitting squarely in last place, I decided to look at some other stats that don't depress me. You've seen the long drive comment, I assume, but there's another stat I take solace in regarding this league: I'm the only one with 3 Rapture victories. Clearly, my team glory is unmatched and I'm like the Tim Tebow of Rapture events: always winning and bringing out the best in my teammates even if I don't necessarily have all of the talent you'd like in a quarterback.
That said, the addition of a monetary factor this year sparked a desire to back up my value to a Rapture team with some numbers, so I started looking into player performance based on the suggested payouts. I added and divided and got some efficiency numbers to help Gary and Katie see who the best performers in these events have been. Without further ado, I introduce to you Dub's Rapture Value Rankings:
I used pretty basic calculations involving money won versus potential money won, weighted them a bit with the individual money efficiency so as not to overly penalize those who aren't as great a teammate as I am, and came up with that table. So, Gary and Katie, go ahead and print out that little cheat sheet for the draft and use it well. And avoid Darren at all costs.
That said, the addition of a monetary factor this year sparked a desire to back up my value to a Rapture team with some numbers, so I started looking into player performance based on the suggested payouts. I added and divided and got some efficiency numbers to help Gary and Katie see who the best performers in these events have been. Without further ado, I introduce to you Dub's Rapture Value Rankings:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

So, basically I'm awesome and Gorecki is a WAY better pick than Darren. Sounds like solid science to me!
ReplyDelete