Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Week 3 Registration

We got 13 players "IN," and 4 "???s" for Week 3. I'm talking to a few courses, but unless the undecideds update their registration soon, I'm going to assume they're all OUT and only book for 16 players. Which means someone might be left out.

Get your calendars in order!

5 comments:

  1. I'm pretty sure I can play 5/21, but could be a late scratch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would give you two seasons in a row with a "Gorecki!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a trend I can't continue...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Same goes for me. I usually know what my conflicts are 2 weeks out from a tourney so I'll change it to "IN" but this event is 19 days from now. So don't be upset if I change my response (again).

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm probably moving that weekend, so to avoid a Gorecki I'll say out. If things ease up or I get a lot done Saturday, I guess I'll hope someone else needs to Gorecki and I can take their place.

    ReplyDelete