Lots of stuff to talk about... so check back often today. First thing:
Our final event will probably be on August 13th. Let's take a week off to let the city dry out from all the rain, and this random tropical storm that popped up today.
If anyone need to be put on the deadbeat list from yesterday... let me know. I wrote down a few things but then I know some of you paid that off before leaving.
I'm off the deadbeat list. Yay!!!
ReplyDeleteAh Chandler, you MotherFer lol. Changing the date of the Jamaican from the first scheduled rain out date to the second make up date defeats the purpose of me making plans around our league's schedule 5 months ago!
ReplyDeleteI figured the possibility of 1 rain out was high, but 2 rain outs low - so I took my chances and scheduled a "family event" on Aug. 13th instead of the 6th...(after sticking to my guns when the rest of the family was adamantly pushing for the 6th and giving me shit for planning around a golf date that wasn't sure to happen)..not to mention I felt like a genius when this scenario actually played out.
And now a last minute change? Is this how dedication is rewarded?
For the first time in league history, I'd like to request to play with Gorecki if possible. We need to practice for the two man scramble portion of the Rapture.
ReplyDeleteHaha what was I thinking?!? Go have fun with the family, Mike! And take your girl somewhere nice on the 6th.
ReplyDeleteI'd like to request playing with Brendan to practice our 2 man "alt shot" as well
ReplyDelete