Friday, August 25, 2017

Dub's Rapture Rankings Update

Now that we've played another Rapture, this one with actual money exchanging hands, it's time to update the DRR's. Here were the previous rankings, just to jog your memory:


Using the same methodology with this year's results, we have the new rankings as follows:


As you can see, Katie is still getting too many strokes and being on the winning team has a huge impact on money efficiency. Also, being really bad at these events, like Darren, for example, hinders your ranking. So does not going after losing a couple times, like Faz. Even cool hats won't save you.

I also sorted it via the individual money efficiency to weed out those who either inspire their team (typically me) or those that leach off the others (like Irish Dave), and I put together another chart that shows who contributes the most when their team wins.


Wow. Mike H and Greg were really freeloading on that one. You've got to at least bring one individual point home in these things. No wonder the teams were so even.

Everything is still pretty small sample size, but I hope it's at least a little educational. Faz, Dan, and Robbie, I hope y'all can make it next year and finally get your name on Moses.

6 comments:

  1. The funny thing about the "getting too many strokes" comment is that I don't actually think that played into much for me. Most of my wins were not on holes where I was stroking, or I won by more than 1 stoke so...just saying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why let the truth get in the way of my claims? I'm going for quick and easy, not accurate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. #pleasepullthearrowfrommyback

    ReplyDelete
  4. And you keep putting me dead last. I think I played a little better than that. #statsaren'talwaysright

    ReplyDelete
  5. On the final day... Darren and I played like we should have stayed home

    ReplyDelete
  6. So... I'm a lock for #1 draft pick next season?

    ReplyDelete