Friday, October 13, 2017

Sunday Pairings & Handicaps

UPDATE: The off-season is not only a time to forget how to swing a club... but also to forget how to calculate handicaps. Dave pointed out I didn't account for the "different tees" adjustment. Updated handicaps are below:

Buchert (2) & Ho (2) vs. Dave (0) & Darren (7)

Chandler (0) & Faz (6) vs. Gary (7) & Tall Mike (7)

JW (3) & John (1) vs. Robbie (0) & Katie (11)

Remember to bring $60 in cash, which is the max you can lose. Darren plays this game all the time, so I know the first group is good to go. I'm in the 2nd group so we're cool. The final group... John just played it last weekend so do whatever he says.

See you all at Wentworth. 9:30 tee time so get there early.

And just so when you all yell at me tomorrow, below is the math for peer review:


4 comments:

  1. Funny that Darren gets the benefit of the doubt regarding rules when he let a group play a 2-man scramble instead of alternate shot. Him and Buchert in the same foursome and now I can’t wait to hear what kind of game they end up playing.

    Buchert and Ho, don’t give him putts. He doesn’t like when he doesn’t get putts even if they’re for points.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Valid point. Darren does love a good scramble.

    But that's our next exhibition event.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whatever. Gary and Reid were also in that infamous foursome. We had a good time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm going to play a little game called I suck at golf. I'm pretty sure most of you will be playing the same game whether you want to or not.

    ReplyDelete