Sunday, December 3, 2017

2-Man Roaming Scramble Recap

Nice day out on the course. Weather was solid, and conditions were enjoyable. Party Bear and myself "dominated" the field, shooting a very surprising -6. Robbie's driver was amazing and I basically made every putt longer than 15 feet. It was just one of those days where the flat stick won the tournament.

Faz and Casey probably deserved to win, making their birdies from much closer range. A couple of dumb bogeys caused them to fall one shot short.

The rest of the field played more of how I expected, with only 6 shots separating 3rd and 8th place. The format is really designed to keep the scores close to even par.

It sounds like the event and course received good reviews, so we'll do it again next winter.

In a week or so I'll roll over the schedule and standings for next season. First event is January 21st!

No comments:

Post a Comment