Friday, January 12, 2018

2018 Season Reminders

A few of my usual pre-season Club reminders for everyone:

- In order to be eligible for a season, you must attend one of the first three weeks.

- Keep your RSVP form up-to-date. I reserve rounds based on only those who are IN. As of right now we have 17 for Week 1, so I'll reserve 5 tee times. But some of the nicer courses threaten to charge for any unused spots.

- Saying you're IN but not showing up will eventually result in a DQ for the remainder of the season. Same applies for bailing within 7 days of an event. Obviously life happens... so just don't make it a regular issue.

- In order to be eligible for points and money in the final event (DPT Masters), you must play 4 previous events. Also, the date of that tournament will be rescheduled if anyone mathematically eligible for The Cup has a conflict.

- The Rapture standings (based on World Rankings) lock after the 3rd week of the Summer Season. I'm going to need to start scheduling, and will soon ask for any major conflicts in August and September (Fridays through Sundays). We'll pick a date that works best for the top 12 players (above the blue line). The maximum number of players for the event will remain 16. Go ahead and check your calendars so you'll be ready to report when it's time.

- I'll post the course for Week 1, as well as the random (seriously) pairings, on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment