Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Summer 2018 - Schedule

We're going to have a longer than usual off-season, and will start the weekend after Memorial Day. Take your WAGs somewhere nice in May. Below is our next season's schedule. Get it on your calendars!

June 3 - Classic
June 10 - Skins
June 17 - DPT Open
June 24 - Hangover
July 1 - BYE WEEK (4th of July)
July 8 - Match Play
July 15 - DPT Championship
July 22 - Jamaican
July 29 - MAKE-UP / BYE WEEK
Aug 5 - Memorial
Aug 12 - DPT Masters
Aug 19 - RAPTURE WEEKEND
Aug 26 - MAKE-UP


13 comments:

  1. Now I see that we need some European / Jamaican influence on the committee , World Cup final is on July 15th!! I’ll be in Europe from July 5-22nd anyway but I’m sure Reid will wanna see it

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was made before the board was elected. We don’t care anyway, though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That’s my point. All you care about is talking up the gators and then being full of excuses why they suck

    ReplyDelete
  4. The US, Ireland and Jamaica all failed to qualify. So who gives a shit?

    Dave is rooting for England! Tell your friends.

    ReplyDelete
  5. More importantly, DPT Open is on Father’s Day, so we need to figure out if Darren should play with me or Big John. Chandler, will the course have a good burn in which to drop a ball with a picture on it?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm looking forward to finding out which of you dads will not be allowed to play on Father's Day. I'll be signing copies of my book "Retain the Power" (working title) on the first tee.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It’s Father’s Day. I’m doing what I want that day.

    ReplyDelete
  8. 3.5 billion give a shit! It’s the most watched sports event in the world

    ReplyDelete
  9. You're not in the world anymore, Dave. You're in America! USA! USA! USA!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Why learn when you can just make things up along the way?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hopefully the new committee won’t rule with this logic or lack of it

    ReplyDelete