Blahh! This is an excellent compilation and now that this has taken a firm viral hold, it will undoubtedly lead to more videos while on the course and slower play. Looking forward to #3!
John’s “fore” call is top notch. 200 people on and around the Old Course all fell to the floor. Sadly, John didn’t yell anything 15 holes later. RIP, elderly Aussie man.
I hope the Aussie didn't tip his caddie. First he puts his client directly in the line of fire and second when the ball came in he took off running and was probably 30 yards away by the time of impact. You have to dive in front of that to earn your tip.
Hidden gem of the footage is the putt I walked in for par... Gary is in the background flicking his right hand the entire time... trying to will the putt to miss! My dad doesn’t even root for me!
Did you look at the lie I had? On the face of the bunker and I had to stand like captain Morgan. Not exactly an easy shot, especially when I’m pissed that the first decent iron I hit all day barely leaked left and left me absolutely dead.
Good work, Reid! As always, your analysis was spot on!
ReplyDeleteBlahh! This is an excellent compilation and now that this has taken a firm viral hold, it will undoubtedly lead to more videos while on the course and slower play. Looking forward to #3!
ReplyDeleteChandler with a nice little #contentbomb. Good work.
ReplyDeleteAmazing, I heard that exact same chorus of "FORE,FORE,FORE" again last Saturday...#OUCH!
ReplyDeleteYeah...I know Dub...#duckbetter
ReplyDeleteJohn’s “fore” call is top notch. 200 people on and around the Old Course all fell to the floor. Sadly, John didn’t yell anything 15 holes later. RIP, elderly Aussie man.
ReplyDeleteI hope the Aussie didn't tip his caddie. First he puts his client directly in the line of fire and second when the ball came in he took off running and was probably 30 yards away by the time of impact. You have to dive in front of that to earn your tip.
ReplyDeleteHAHAHHAHHAAHHA
ReplyDeleteI just watched it again and it keeps getting funnier! LOL
ReplyDeleteSeriously! rude bwoy, it good.
ReplyDeleteHidden gem of the footage is the putt I walked in for par... Gary is in the background flicking his right hand the entire time... trying to will the putt to miss! My dad doesn’t even root for me!
ReplyDeleteIf I remember correctly, I think that putt you walked in won the bet we had going.
ReplyDeleteLove it
ReplyDeleteYESSSS hahaha great work
ReplyDeleteDubs how do you miss the ball by that much on your first swing?
ReplyDeleteDid you look at the lie I had? On the face of the bunker and I had to stand like captain Morgan. Not exactly an easy shot, especially when I’m pissed that the first decent iron I hit all day barely leaked left and left me absolutely dead.
ReplyDeleteYeah it was an atrocious fried egg on a steep face. It's more amazing that with how hard he swung the 2nd time, the ball didn't move an inch.
ReplyDelete