I'll begin these tournament announcements with unfortunate news that on Sunday my "Tradition
So to help calm the hysteria that might ensue after you all learn of this, I have posted the verbiage of Sunday's Participants below and leave each of you the challenge to mimic Ivor's voice.
Feel free to reference what this ESPN Reporter requested similarly of PGA Players to attempt...
So here is the script to Sunday's Announcement of Pairings:
"Lads and Lassie, Welcome to the 2018 Semi-Annual Memorial Tournament!"
"This is Tee Position A. On the tee from the USA, 2017 Summer Co-Champion, Chris Fazioli"
"On the tee from the USA, 2015 Spring Champion, John Webermeier"
"On the tee from the USA, 2016 Summer Champion, Michael Gorecki"
"On the tee from the USA, 2012 Summer Champion, Chandler Brown"
"This is Tee Position B. On the tee from the USA, 2014 Summer Champion, Gary Brown"
"On the tee from the Netherlands, 2015 Spring and 2016 Spring Runner-Up, Mike Oostenbrink"
"On the tee from the USA, making her 3rd Memorial Tournament appearance, Katie Austin"
"On the tee from Jamaica, 2014 Spring Champion, Robert Reid"
"This is Tee Position C. On the tee from the USA, 2015 Summer Runner-Up, Brian Buchert"
"On the tee from the USA, 2017 Summer Co-Champion, Brendan Donoghue"
"On the tee from the USA, 2013 Spring Champion, Geoff Leighly"
"On the tee from the USA, 2016 Summer Runner-Up, JW Ferguson"
| Spring 2018 Memorial Champion- Casey Rease |
Please inform the BGR I forecast a very weak rating for Freedom Fairways as there is NO cart girl and I don't think you can even classify them having a "bar", once you see that amenity. But golf carts are parked just steps from your car and I see no signs banning outside drinks/coolers. So take advantage of this and bring a cooler stocked w ice, then come get your TBBC pints! I assume the BGR will be observing your preparedness and this perhaps may play a part when the next BGR rankings are evaluated?
So this concludes this seasons tournament announcements. "I'll let you go gentleman" and look forward to seeing you all at The Memorial!
Looking forward to the sponsorship benefits.
ReplyDelete