Monday, August 13, 2018

Rapture Housing Information

Once again, here are the addresses for the houses. The mythical creature who haunts every golf buddies trip, OMG*, has requested links to the AirBnB pages so he can scout out the perfect location in each room for hiding. Urban Legend has it that OMG creeps around the house at night, hovering over each player while they sleep and whispering ever so softly: "Is this putt good?" He does this until he gets what he believes is 18 affirmative responses or twitches. Then he returns to his hiding spot to fall asleep while mumbling to himself that he's athletic and good at things. If he's unable to secure 18 confirmations of "gimmie putts," OMG gets increasingly agitated and paces around the house shouting things like: "PACE OF PLAY!" and "MAX OF SEVEN!" Allegedly most golf buddies trips get too drunk to notice OMG at night, but it might be best to lock your bedroom doors this weekend.

House #1 -  15841 Robin Hill Loop, Clermont, FL 34714
Casey, JW, Moostie, Ho, Geoff, Brendan, Gorecki, Danny

House #2 - 3201 Ibis Hill St, Clermont, FL 34714
Katie, Chandler, Gary, Darren, Reid, Faz, Adam, Dave

One of the villas mentioned that street parking was not allowed. I guess we'll immediately find out upon arrival if this is an enforced neighborhood HOA rule, or just something we can ignore. I'd highly recommend carpooling if possible... considering that Darren, Katie, Geoff, Casey, JW and Reid are all planning on driving solo. I don't think the garages are available for parking (pool and foosball tables in each). If anyone gets towed, then that's just bad coordination on your part #carpoolbetter.

I'll be over there unlocking the houses and making sure everything is correct at 4pm on Thursday. An email with house rules, key codes, alarm codes, etc etc will be sent to everyone tonight.

Somebody remind Danny we have a trip this weekend.






*Old Man Gorecki

5 comments:

  1. If anyone else is leaving Friday morning, I can give you a ride.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Only a 6 minute walk between houses. Nobody will be safe from OMG.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hear he can walk on top of blades of grass, like a fluffed up golf ball in the rough...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Danny, Katie, and I will be leaving from Tampa at 7 Friday morning. Room for one more if anyone wants in.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don’t bring Katie unless she has The Moses with her!

    ReplyDelete