Wednesday, October 10, 2018

Golf on Sunday (10/14)

The hurricane is going to create some nice weather for us this weekend. Talking about heading down to University Park Country Club, which is a little further south than the Bradenton courses we play. I went there over the summer and it was a really nice facility.

Rate is going to be $59-ish.

I believe I have myself, Gary, Darren and Reid. Anybody else want to check it out? I'll book an extra group if I can get 4 definite RSVPs. Let me know in the comments.

If I don't hear anything, I'm only going to book one tee time.

3 comments:

  1. Jus committed to a free round at westchase, but this course would be way better, I’m sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is way better. But free is free. And Westchase is closer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tee time booked at 9:30am. If anyone missed out... you're on your own!

    ReplyDelete