Friday, January 11, 2019

Weekend Pairings Changes

In the last 24 hours we had:

- One guest bail
- Another guest join who needs to play with 3 specific members
- Tall Mike officially remove his name from the field
- Dave contemplating bailing due to a back injury

Speaking of... what's with the Euros (Dave & Moostie) and their backs? Clearly they aren't a product of the most recent Industrial Revolution and Western Expansion that strengthened the backs of the American male... before MacDonalds came along.

Anyway, I had to shuffle the groupings around to accommodate special needs and potential loss of Dave. If you don't like your new group, I apologize. Consider it an Executive Order and we can shut down the league government if need be.

Although... the groupings are still relatively similar.

Remember... no range unless you want to go to Terrace Hill next door. I might do that. Geoff has convinced me.

5 comments:

  1. This is weak. Skins game will be threesomes for everyone? Very bad way to roll out the new system, which has great potential and was a brilliant idea by the board. Once again, the executive branch of this league is failing us. I say we build a wall (fence) around my backyard in protest! I could use a new fence and if you all chipped in it would be cheap and quick.

    Thanks for the new fence.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope some pregnant feral cats get into your fence-less yard and give birth. Their kittens are now your kittens. Congrats, in advance, on all your new kittens.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now you tell me there's a range next door! I went to the range today for no reason...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I told you yesterday at 4:33pm in the comments of the last post. You need the range today and Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perhaps if I help Dub build his fence, I will strengthen some key core muscles that would be very helpful in producing a league win one of these days. Dub gets a border fence, I get a stronger back, and the new kittens now are protected from the dangers outside of the wall and lead a pleasant life..unless they dont like to be petted by his children, in which case, they wouldn't contribute anything positive to his family and would have to go back over the wall. Win, win, win for everyone.

    ReplyDelete