There's also a Web event at Lakewood National if anyone wants to watch live golf.
Go home Dan, you’re drunk.
Haha love it. Dan you are in. I think. Unless you were kidding
It was 11:37pm. No alcohol influence this time though. We carpooling to Georgia??
Don’t you live up there?
I’m 16-24 min from your beloved D.I. sir. So... who is driving?
Unless you live 24 minutes north of DI right off I-75... you're driving.
Well.... damn. Is the course with the mini Quarry?
I'm in.
Yeah, the poor man's Black Diamond. Dave lives up just past Westchase, and Ho lives in like Land O' Lakes or something now, if that helps.
ONE OPEN SPOT REMAINING
There's also a Web event at Lakewood National if anyone wants to watch live golf.
ReplyDeleteGo home Dan, you’re drunk.
ReplyDeleteHaha love it. Dan you are in. I think. Unless you were kidding
ReplyDeleteIt was 11:37pm. No alcohol influence this time though. We carpooling to Georgia??
ReplyDeleteDon’t you live up there?
ReplyDeleteI’m 16-24 min from your beloved D.I. sir. So... who is driving?
ReplyDeleteUnless you live 24 minutes north of DI right off I-75... you're driving.
ReplyDeleteWell.... damn. Is the course with the mini Quarry?
ReplyDeleteI'm in.
ReplyDeleteYeah, the poor man's Black Diamond.
ReplyDeleteDave lives up just past Westchase, and Ho lives in like Land O' Lakes or something now, if that helps.
ONE OPEN SPOT REMAINING
ReplyDelete