Heading to Grasslands in Lakeland, playing a private club on vouchers Big John was able to pre-buy. Two people have yet to pay the $42 (Geoff and Brendan), but I see Brendan is now a "maybe."
If you're bailing, let us know ASAP so we can cancel a tee time if needed.
Get to the course early so we can check everyone in and you can warm up. First tee time is 9:12am.
---------------
Next week we'll be at Countryside (Casey's house). And for the Jamaican we are looking at a few places, none of which currently rhyme with Rebble Peek.
See you Sunday.
Unfortunately I am out this weekend. Still nursing this hand
ReplyDeleteI'm out as well, unfortunately. I do have all day Saturday to do whatever the hell I want so I'm probably going to golf somewhere. Let me know if anyone is interested in joining.
ReplyDeleteI'm in. I spoke to john and I'm bringing him cash to the next event.
ReplyDeleteCan i get an index added for side action bets???
ReplyDelete0.0?
ReplyDeleteYour current index is 6.2. So depending on what tees you choose we can calculate it.
ReplyDelete