Are we still calling ourselves that? Anyway, since literally zero of you people were going to come up with a Club Drink... my wife thought it would be fun to create three of them based on a few of our most entertaining nonsense.
Two are based on actual drinks. One is completely made up. In any case, I’m not testing these out. Cause I only drink Bud Heavy. But feel free to give feedback in the comments. Even if it’s your ever elusive praise.

I predict doing a lot of putt stuff Saturday night.
ReplyDeleteBring your dice for 3s. Everyone else bring dollar bills for gambling. Can also get some Banko going if you want to get real crazy...
ReplyDeleteWait...you guys played those games in the 80's/90's?
ReplyDeleteTwo questions. Is it cash only for the drinks and what’s the music situation? I better not have to talk to you fools with silence in the background.
ReplyDeleteWe worked it out where they’ll run “paper tabs” by keeping count of your drink orders and although cash is preferred they’ll have an option (square perhaps?) that you can pay by credit card.
ReplyDeleteGames take dollar bills so bring cash for that.
Music andt TVs are up and running so you won’t be forced to socialize.
Also bring cash for pizza as we’ll pool that money together.
ReplyDeleteAs a cash free individual, I’d ask that someone with a Venmo account bring some extra for me.
ReplyDeleteBanko banko banko!!!
ReplyDeleteWe should rename one the these the “face shot”, it should have more bitters and instead of costing $6 per the menu somehow we only pay $4 cause we have a magic pencil.
ReplyDeleteI see what you did there...
ReplyDelete"The Face Shot" must use Old Parr scotch - Copper hued, delicate malt-driven with dried fruit and spice in the nose. Bold flavors of fruit, nut, spice, and clove with a touch of briny on the palate. The finish is balanced and smooth. Sip neat or on the rocks. Enjoy!
ReplyDeleteOnly if Old Parr is aged poorly.
ReplyDeleteIt must be if it is briny on the chin...I mean pallet.
ReplyDelete