Sunday, March 10, 2019

LOL Well this is a first...

Received an email this evening from the Scepter Golf Pro.
Those that were not in attendance can ask Casey what this is referring to.
I find it hilarious that a golf pro reached out and addressed this “incident”.
Perhaps this will lift the boycott Casey put on Scepter? Doubt it, but hey maybe the Pro will comp Casey’s owed pitcher given this morning’s event obviously affected his round today.
Enjoy the read and Chandler I’ll let you draft a response and be sure to include what you encountered at the restroom shack out on Falcon.
Mike,
I’m sorry that I missed you today. I hope you had a great time and enjoyed the course. Heather who was working the counter spoke to me about somebody wrecking the bathroom, and I wanted to apologize to you for that incident. At the end of the day, that is not something we want to happen, and we should have done a better job proactively noticing that before your golfers did.

Please let me know any feedback you have and I hope to see you in the future.
Mark

4 comments:

  1. I have no idea what I found in the toilet on the Falcon 9... mainly because you wouldn’t go in there and verify!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some things cannot be forgiven. Refusing to let me in to an alternative bathroom and Putting up an out of order sign rather than cleaning it is unacceptable. I will forever hold a grudge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, Chandler shot a 75, so you can bet that we’ll be going back as a league.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think Ibis/Osprey are great. I actually really didn’t enjoy Falcon (back nine).

    ReplyDelete