Monday, April 15, 2019

2019 Rapture Update (part ?)

I've officially booked two 6-person houses down in North Port. After being rejected by a couple of options for some really strange reasons, I have what look like two decent properties. However, we're going to have to be extra careful not to litter them with beer cans, smoke products, trash, dead bodies or stolen wallets.

One property has a pool, but a strict rule about no shoes in the house. I'll be putting the old responsible people there... ie: not the late night gambling crowd.

The other property is "quaint," but we still need to be tidy during our evening Banko games. Don't give Hulk-Geoff any of the pen.

Both houses only have 4 beds... so we're going to need a few people to bring some air mattresses. Houses with more than 4 beds don't seem to exist close to the courses I'm targeting. No worries... you all can deal... since Brendan prefers the floor anyway.

The houses are only 3 miles apart.

The other good news is the cost came in lower than expected. We're looking at $100 per person (total) for three nights of lodging.

---------------------------------

Now... there still is an outside chance we get 16 full players. If that happens, we can decide to just squeeze into these two houses (which isn't a problem), or maybe find a 3rd house option. For a 3rd house, it might be further away... but we'll cross that bridge when we get there.

Right now we have 14 people "IN" with 3 "undecided". Of those... Adam says he's "most likely in," while JW says he's a maybe but just depends on the 8-month pregnancy situation at home. Danny is MIA, just like last year.

Qualification requires you to have played in 10 of the previous rolling 18 events. After ranking those in that subset, we will rank any outsiders based on number of events played, then by average points.

Keep your RSVP up to date.

---------------------------------

I have a few courses targeted, but none are officially booked yet. As soon as they are I'll post links and whatnot. As always, this will come together quickly and it will be awesome. Stay tuned... and get yourself in the top 12 so you don't have to worry about being left behind!

No comments:

Post a Comment