It's the off-season, so no golf before the Masters on Sunday. Sounds like Faz will be up there watching in person, with JW visiting the day before.
Gary wanted me to tell the rest of you people that you're welcome to watch and day-booze at his place. Bring your family.
Since most of you are grounded like Darren, I've told him not to make a big spread. Bring your own drinks and let me know if you're coming though... so we know how many pimento cheese sandwiches to make.
If the forecast holds and it’s going to thunderstorm all day on Sunday then I’d probably come back that morning.
ReplyDeleteLolly, Eliza, and myself are gonna come for a bit
ReplyDeleteSo is Dan, Andrea and his two kids. For those keeping score.
ReplyDeleteSouder as well. This is more for me than you.
ReplyDeleteI'm In. Brie and Brendan are maybe's.
ReplyDeleteI'll probably come for a bit.
ReplyDeleteWhat’s the TV situation?
ReplyDeleteBigger TV outside. But from what I expect we can watch inside
ReplyDeleteIrish Dave promised to buy me a bigger tv
ReplyDelete^Love Gary's last comment. This is a strong Daithi move.
ReplyDelete