Friday, April 19, 2019

Summer 2019 Week 1 - The Classic

I want to continue the trend of finding a few "new" courses for the league, and to maybe revisit some we've only played once years ago.

We'll start the season off at Silverthorn County Club up in Spring Hill. We have five tee times at 10am, and this was probably the most excited I've ever heard a guy in the pro-shop respond to my inquiry. They like... are really glad we're bringing a group.

We played there once in Summer 2013, back when Darren shot a 101 and still finished even net-par! I assume he'll play slightly better 6 years later.

Reviews online have been decent lately, and pro-shop guy says: "we're in good shape!" Almost as if they surprise themselves. Should be fun.

Rate is $30ish.

For those of you slacking on your RSVPs and League Dues - get on it.

2 comments:

  1. Silverthorn is fun, as I recall. I seem to remember it having more hills that I expected.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It’s ranked on the “fun” side of the scale. But the sample size is small. Looking forward to a full field playing it.

    ReplyDelete