Wednesday, May 1, 2019

Rapture Rankings Update

Here's a list of current Rapture standings. Remember, you need 10 events in the last rolling 18 to qualify on the board. Anyone who doesn't qualify, we'll rank in order of:

1) Most rounds played
2) Average World Rankings points per round

Top 12 will be locked after the DPT Open (week 3), and will automatically qualify. After we have our Top 12, we'll explore adding the next 4 people on the list assuming they are IN and ready to immediately pay.

1 - Chandler
2 - Gary
3 - Reid
4 - Faz
5 - Gorecki
6 - JW
7 - Darren
8 - MikeHo
9 - Tall Mike
10 - Robbie
11 - Geoff
12 - Big John
13 - Katie

Below are those not on the list. I'm including rounds played and avg World Rankings points:

14 - Danny (9 / 79.4)
15 - Adam (9 / 41.7)
16 - Brendan (8 / 141.1)
17 - Dave (8 / 81.3)
18 - Troy (1 / 7.5)

Here's what I'm reading into those rankings: assuming people don't have to bail for injury (Reid and Brendan have hand issues) or family conflicts (JW, Tall Mike), then taking 16 shouldn't be an problem.

HOWEVER.... Troy has no chance of making it (obviously, just moved back) and Brendan and Dave are in serious danger. Might be a big hit to the breakfast and potato crowd.

But, that's also the point of the qualification process. Play a bunch, score some points!

2 comments:

  1. I don’t like it, especially when I’m sitting with the most points. Out of my control though. Let me know if I’m in or out.

    ReplyDelete