Friday, June 28, 2019

BGR After-Party

Are you upset about an 8:30 tee time? Wondering what your day is going to be like once we finish before noon? The BGR has you covered! Here at the BGR we love ourselves some Countryway and the fun doesn't have to stop just because Gorecki selfishly booked an early tee time. Once the round is over the party moves to 11835 Lancashire Drive. Yeah that's my house just around the corner. Gonna fire up the Big Green Egg, enjoy some post round beverages, cool off in the pool, and turn on some pool side golf! Also gonna celebrate a BGR brother from another mother's B-day as Robert Pickett joins us on the links. We take drinking seriously at the BGR, but when it comes to booze sponsorship Robert is the "guy"! He slings hooch for a living and so the party is gonna be rocking with an abundance of Molson Coors products! And if you are wondering if the photo below is just me affiliating pool fun and golf and that may or may not be a thing, I have a floating green we can chip on! Come one, come all, bring your significant other. Just tell me ahead of time so I can make sure you get fed.

Image result for golf and swimming

3 comments:

  1. Me and the woman will be there

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol Faz.

    Count me in but I gotta head back to the house first so I'll be a little tardy.

    ReplyDelete