Very excited for this. Sorry that I haven't been out to league play since May. Terrible on my part, but it's not because of the old lady. I've heard rumors about me quitting all together. This is nonsense!!!! There have been trips to Cuba, Oregon (Bandon Dunes), my Grandma's 100th birthday that have all contributed to me missing several events. Now, I leave for Greece and Turkey on Friday, and don't get back until the week before Pinehurst.
Bandon Dunes should be the golf trip for next year. It was easily the most amazing set of courses that I've played.
Good to see you living the dream and getting some travel in before settling down!
We are going to debate next year's trip while at Pinehurst. Only problem with Bandon, is the new Sheep Ranch course is under construction and probably won't be finished in 2020. I'd rather wait until it's completed. I'd hate to go out there and miss a new course by a few months.
I just love this picture. It's just so much better after you've heard a few stories of Darryl and Mike playing together or at least the same course at the same time. This is up there with the skull and bones marker of the Scotland trip post where Mike hit a guy with his ball...priceless.
Posted at 1:48AM. Hahahahaha
ReplyDeleteThat’s the only appropriate time to post...
ReplyDeleteVery excited for this. Sorry that I haven't been out to league play since May. Terrible on my part, but it's not because of the old lady. I've heard rumors about me quitting all together. This is nonsense!!!! There have been trips to Cuba, Oregon (Bandon Dunes), my Grandma's 100th birthday that have all contributed to me missing several events. Now, I leave for Greece and Turkey on Friday, and don't get back until the week before Pinehurst.
ReplyDeleteBandon Dunes should be the golf trip for next year. It was easily the most amazing set of courses that I've played.
Still in for Rapture!!!
Good to see you living the dream and getting some travel in before settling down!
ReplyDeleteWe are going to debate next year's trip while at Pinehurst. Only problem with Bandon, is the new Sheep Ranch course is under construction and probably won't be finished in 2020. I'd rather wait until it's completed. I'd hate to go out there and miss a new course by a few months.
Anyway, enjoy the trip. See you in a few weeks!
I just love this picture. It's just so much better after you've heard a few stories of Darryl and Mike playing together or at least the same course at the same time. This is up there with the skull and bones marker of the Scotland trip post where Mike hit a guy with his ball...priceless.
ReplyDelete