Monday, November 25, 2019

Family Tree

Pointless content to rattle some cages. Below is a somewhat accurate view of who is responsible for everyone in the league. The free web creator wouldn't allow for incestuous relationships, so I know I'll be told the "Growler/Frat/Fidoucheiary" section in the middle is all jumbled.

Whatever. Happy Thanksgiving week. Pour one out for Reid, JW, Gorecki and Katie... all of whom have 100% "dead children" in this chart.



9 comments:

  1. He admits Brendan “told him about the league” first

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes but I ultimately brought him out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Casey doesn’t want you as his dad!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Y’all sound like Monica and Brandy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. There are some dead branches on this tree! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think John might belong under my branch, so Casey would be his brother.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think the resolution to a lot of this would be to assign multiple parents. It’s never fair to make the kids decide.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Maybe. But the free online family tree generator doesn’t allow it. We will revisit the tree in a few years after JW adds 5 more ex-members

    ReplyDelete