Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Spring 2020 - Week 1

We're all booked for the first week of the new season.

I really wanted to go to a specific course in Pinellas, but I encountered a whole new low of incompetence in the golf industry.

So we'll maybe push that off a week — assuming my patience returns. We're instead booked at Lexington Oaks at 9am (site of the BGR's first tournament).

Rate is $38 after tax. Range balls not included... but it's so early, most of you people won't have time to hit them anyway.


-------------------------------

Our 2020 Fantasy Golf Pool is going to be released soon. You'll only have a couple of weeks to enter. Every year I post it... and every year someone tells me they didn't see it.

When you see something... get on it. Late entries will be rejected.

-------------------------------

 See you all THIS Sunday.

5 comments:

  1. Seriously, guys. New course handicap calculation is going to cause a LOT of pitchers under our Club rules.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess I’ll have to read into the new handicap system. I’m an 11.2 and get 10 strokes!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should probably start by reading my post... two down from this one...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I tried... just don’t know what specific rule is causing that to occur

    ReplyDelete
  5. Here’s the rule change

    As previously mentioned... it affects everyone the SAME. All it’s doing is making it harder to shoot even par net. Which only matters when you have a rule like we do for +10 pitchers of beer.

    So for Sunday... every handicap on the BLUE tees is 2 strokes lower than it would be under the old system.

    ReplyDelete