Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Summer 2020 Schedule (Tentative)

Here's the Summer schedule... most of it is set in stone.



Couple of things to note:

1) Rapture is going to be pushed to September or October... the later the better... to help reduce the chance of rain and oppressive heat.

2) Every year we play on the British Open, we seem to regret it. So right now I have us taking the day off to party and watch morning golf. I might change my mind on this.

4 comments:

  1. I guess we are looking at Gainesville courses for the Rapture, then?

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are two away game options in the earmarked months. Also, gotta see how many Gator Boyz qualify in the first place. And if we have to do it in August, in the heat and rain, then so be it.

    At least we'll know who to blame.

    ReplyDelete