Tuesday, March 10, 2020

Westchase Scorecard?

It's been a long time since I've allowed myself to play Westchase. So this scorecard might be dated. However, it'll give you an idea of the distances in case any of you Goreckis want to move up... or you Brysons want to move back.


Update:

Westchase is rated way too easy by the USGA. Get ready to see another large pitcher order. Hopefully the grill inside the clubhouse doesn't suck.

17 comments:

  1. Put me down. Hate that course. Layout is stupid. Hope designs are stupid. Marsh is stupid. Greens usually suck for the price.

    Going to predict a 2 beer rating from the BGR. Pack the bags!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Put you down as in you want to play? Or you’re betting on shit reviews?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’m curious what our Coronavirus containment and response policy is? I was hoping to hear more from our leadership by this point! Can I request to be in a cart with JW or Danny this weekend? Dave travels a lot for work and the Irish have been known to spread stuff like this. Awaiting the official policy. Thanks in advance.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We’ve been doing a lot of work behind the scenes to practically monitor the situation. We can tell you: there is a situation.

    First order of action is denying all requests. You people can’t be trusted to protect yourselves.

    Second, we believe the faster you get the virus, the sooner you can move on with your lives and stop worrying about it. We recommended open-mouth kissing anyone who gets within arms length.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bren, I am on my way over now to kiss your baby

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gonna be weird playing without a gallery on Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Was just about to make an announcement about how fans will not be allowed at our events until further notice.

    Way to steal that low-hanging fruit.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Everything else I was looking forward to in life is canceled. WestChase gets canceled and I’m headed to the skyway.

    ReplyDelete
  9. If so we can head up to SoHilly and practice with the Pros!

    ReplyDelete
  10. No... valspar is cancelled. So the pros won’t be there.

    We aren’t canceling Sunday. Unless the course tells us not to show up. Wash your damn hands people.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yep, got an email from SoHilly l err tting me know that they have ter times available Monday..."there ain't no virus!"

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh I imagine they have a lot of those $95 tee times available. Good luck with that.

    ReplyDelete