Tuesday, June 16, 2020

2020 Rapture Dates

Does anyone who is actually going to qualify in the top 16 spots have an issue with the following weekends?

September 18th - 20th

September 25th - 27th

Now... before you Gator fans tell me about a home game vs. South Alabama and/or an away game vs. Tennessee...

And before you FSU fans tell me that you're going to be relevant with a home game against Samford and an away game vs. Boise State...

Let me remind you that I'm not scheduling around college football, beyond starting my search for houses during those dud weekend match-ups. Especially with the entire upcoming season in doubt.

The amount I care about any of you skipping because of college football, is the same amount Adam cares about Gary making a putt to possibly WIN THE CHAMPIONSHIP:

I care... this much.
So if you have any issues with the dates, put them in the comments and I will judge you accordingly.

7 comments:

  1. Whew...glad I don't have any issues with either weekends...I was so keenly watching my putt with my dominate eye, my blind eye never saw Adam...and yes, my third eye's blind to every winning a championship!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure Adam knew you were putting, either.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The actual Ryder Cup is the latter of the two weekends. I’m planning on going to that, but if the Ho-Chunk tribe has a revolution or something maybe they won’t allow fans. Either way, both of those weekends are currently bad for me, but I might also make both. I’d rather not miss two years in a row because I’m ready to carry a team to a title. Keep that in mind whoever the captains are.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I’m more likely to be in for Ryder Cup weekend than the South Alabama weekend, though, so my vote goes for that. I don’t think How is taking over my 16th place position.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Let me guess... the next two weekends (South Carolina and LSU home games) are also bad for you?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I’ll be In Ireland 18-20 but can make the later date

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm probably out for the 18-20 weekend (not official but likely), but should be able to make the 25-27th provided baby #2 doesn't come more than 2 weeks early..😳

    ReplyDelete