Tuesday, August 25, 2020

End of Season Stats - Summer 2020

Image is best viewed by clicking on it and then you can zoom on your phone.

Highlighted means the player played in less than five events and therefore their stats should be taken with even more of a grain of salt than the others. And in this particular instance, it also means you should stay at least six feet away from them when outdoors and more like twenty when indoors.


Dear Leader EDIT:

Adding a graph of rounds played, bad pitchers, and bad pitchers per round.

We had a Club record 152 rounds this season.


Original author EDIT:

Adding a graph of average rounds played over the last four seasons. Troy's number is skewed by a zero in the Spring of '19 because I don't believe he lived in FL at the time.


3 comments:

  1. JW gets the "Geoff Award," shooting 4.5 strokes worse on the back than the front.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always look forward to the stats post. It reminds me how much I need to improve...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Considering your handicap index looks like grandmas heartbeat... I’d say you aren’t benefiting from these posts.

    ReplyDelete