Sunday, January 3, 2021

Spring 2021 Week 1 - Info

Had some interesting hiccups booking this week. But we're all set to go:

Club Renaissance - 10:20am - $59 plus tax

Little later than usual, but look... it's a private Club and we have 24 freakin' people now. The weather is allegedly going to be nice.

All Members are on the BLUE tees, unless you make a comment or text me that you're moving back. Do that before Sunday, as I can't move you the day of.
 
Katie is on the GREEN tees, and is the defending Champ at this course.
 
 
Pairings will be randomized and published later this week. Stay tuned for some more #content as well.

Remember:

The Board passed a rule requiring everyone to be ready to play at first tee time (10:20am). If you are in a later group, roll the dice that we don't go out early at your own risk.
 
Club Renaissance doesn't have a range on site... but if you get there early enough you can head down to Sandpiper... OR find the hidden range near Scepter. If anyone gives you shit, just tell them you're in a tournament at CR and they sent you over. If they still give you shit, start coughing a lot?
 
See you Sunday.

3 comments:

  1. I hear moosty is out after rioting in DC today

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to tell the wife we couldn't buy day of flights to attend the peaceful portion of things because I had too many work meetings I couldn't cancel on short notice..therefore, I'll make it, but it will sure be interesting with my offseason consisting of only one round in Oct!

    ReplyDelete