Friday, October 1, 2021

2021 Rapture Rules and Info - Part 1

Listen up people...

We are rooming together by team. It seems AirBNBs are adding stricter language, and higher monetary penalties. I guess owners are tired of people breaking things and pissing into storage containers.
 
I looked at over 50 potential rentals to eventually find two within walking distance, with pools, and a good "value." You're going to have fun. Let's not ruin my ability to book future Rapture locations by having too much fun.
 
 
Houses:

Both houses have a pool. Both have strict language about "no smoking." Those of you with oral fixations are going to need to get creative. Especially if you can smell your "special cigarettes" over a block away. Take a walk around the neighborhood or something. Or hotbox Darren's car like he did in high school.

The Orange house seems very uptight:
    - No guests allowed
    - No outside music at any time
    - No outside noise after 9pm
    - Only three cars allowed on property
    - The woman lives in the neighborhood, and I have to personally meet her to get the keys.
    - There's a "security camera" onsite...

The Blue house is where any poker/banko will have to take place. But for the most part, we shouldn't be partying too hard in the houses. That's what bars are for.
 
If someone has an air-mattress they enjoy, make a comment and bring it. Especially in the Blue house. It might be your best chance of avoiding Ho's midnight cuddles.
 
I'd also highly recommend bringing soap/shampoo/towel. I believe both of these houses allow us to flush toilet paper.

I'll email each team an address before we leave.
 
 
Bars/Restaurants:
 
Within 1.5 miles is Mercato — which is basically the outdoor section of International Mall. "The Pub" (same one at International) is where a lot of people go for overpriced drinks.

The "North Naples Country Club" is a dive bar that's a 12-minute walk from our houses, and has good reviews on Yelp.
 
Jet's Pizza is at the end of our street (2 blocks).

There's also the "Bone Hook Brewing Company" down the road. And the beach is only a 5-minute drive, with some bars/restaurants as well.
 
A Super Walmart is very close for all your snack and toiletry needs — much more convenient than Orlando last year.
 

Final Payment:
 
Everyone has paid me $160, which only covers housing. I allegedly have to pay for the entire group Day 1 and Day 2. We also all owe $50 to the pot for the "pay for performance" purse. 
 
Because of this, I'll figure out what the final total is ($210-ish) and charge you all later. Maybe even after the Rapture. Don't worry about it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment