Thursday, February 17, 2022

Scoring Records

Per Casey's request, the "Courses" tab now lists the lowest and highest gross score recorded in league play on each course. Eventually, you'll be able to click the adjacent link to see WHO owns each record.
 
I have to run to the store to buy more duct tape so check back for that later.
 
If you're curious (highly doubtful) how many records each person owns of the 72 courses played at the time of this writing:
 
Low Gross Records:
 

Low Records
Chandler Brown21
Dave Harrington20
Chris Fazioli10
Gary Brown8
Brian Buchert7
Chris Melberg5
Dan Rogers2
Darren Broom2
Ben Gmeinder1
Casey Rease1
Justin Miller1
Mike Hauch1
Travis Netherton1

High Gross Records:
 

High Records
Mike Gorecki25
JW Ferguson8
Danny MacLean7
Geoff Leighly6
John Webermeier5
Robert Reid4
Ryan Zambito4
Brendan Donoghue3
Katie Austin3
Steve Perillo3
Brian Topor2
Casey Rease1
Adam Lynch1
Ben Leugers1
Darryl Gorecki1
Eric Floresca1
Josh Crum1
Mike Oostenbrink1
Troy Najour1
 

10 comments:

  1. I thought Dave would have the largest amount and i was wrong. Little extra bragging rights there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’ve played way more courses. He’ll pass me soon enough.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Impressive to see Casey on both lists.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's what you get when you use 7" tees...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Me jokingly voting out Gorecki at board meetings will cease right now. I need Gorecki in this league more than anyone else.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What happens if we adjusted for tees? How many of your records would vanish like JWs voting

    ReplyDelete
  7. It’s great to see Justin miller appearing! I thought chandler had expunged his records after the GBH incident

    ReplyDelete
  8. And that’s how we ended up going back to Sebring.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don’t fudge stats. So no expunging.

    We went back to Sebring for the Rapture so records couldn’t change then. We need to go back there again for another Rapture.

    I also don’t have the will power to figure these out by different tees. Mainly because tee choices aren’t recorded in the list that drives this data.

    ReplyDelete